Comcast - Simple Review #1460478171

Want my yes channel back on or where is my rebate. Half the channels on Comcast are ***.

I want my YES. Back

Product or Service Mentioned: 21st Century Fox Yes Network Tv Channel.

Comcast - XFINITY REFUSES YESNETWORK

How dare Comcast take away the YES Network- they claim they are trying to keep costs down and YES is demanding a 33% increase. They further state that the YES network is not very popular and not many people watch it- what a disgusting lie.

There are over 990,000customers in the tri-state area who are affected by the insane discussion. I want my YES network- I want my YANKEE television- I am not interested in watching the Yankees on other networks- I want Michael Kay, Ken Singleton and Company calling my games.If you did this to the Boo Sox you would have the Boo Sox Nation on your back- but, your worse nightmare cannot imagine the YANKEE UNIVERSE being denied their network- you are not trying to keep costs down. You are trying to keep all money for yourself. Frontier and Cox are willing to pay to keep their customers happy-not Comcast- nope-only interested in their agenda.

I am so unhappy- I could scream-as a paying customer, I demand my right to my channel.

Your chairman has a lot to say-however, without bringing back YES-i am not interested. He is a pig making a *** mistake

Product or Service Mentioned: 21st Century Fox Yes Network Tv Channel.